Are you good at using computers to make art? Enter our Holiday Card Competition for a chance to design the U.S. Embassy’s official holiday card and win an iPad! Here are some important things to know about the contest:
– The design should celebrate the holiday season and not be specific to any religious celebration or affiliation;
– Preference for designs highlighting both Timorese & U.S. culture;
– Only one entry allowed per contestant;
– All entries must use recognizable software for graphics design (Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Canva, Xara, AutoCAD, etc.);
– It must be an original design (no copyrighted images);
– Must be 18-35 years old to enter;
– Artwork will not be returned; and
– A panel of judges from the Embassy will select the winner.
All entries must be sent via email to PADili@state.gov by no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, December 1. The winner will be announced on Monday, December 4. Official contest rules please see above. Good luck and Happy Holidays!