Event: There is an ongoing outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, China. The global public health threat posed by COVID-19 is high, with more than 80,000 reported cases worldwide.
On March 3 the World Health Organization in Timor-Leste reported there were no cases of COVID-19.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the WHO in Timor-Leste website for the most up-to-date information about the Government of Timor-Leste’s response.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Timor-Leste.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19 (or similar symptoms) or were exposed to someone who may have COVID-19 in the last six weeks.
- S. Embassy Dili, Timor-Leste
+670 332 4684
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Timor-Leste Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook.