Eligibility for a CRBA

  1. Eligibility for a CRBA
  2. Transmitting Citizenship

Please fill out the following forms and bring them to your appointment (do not sign the forms until asked to do so): DS-2029 Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad;  DS-11 Application for Passport ; SS-5-FS Social Security Card Application.  When you make your appointment, the Consular Section will provide additional information about the documentation required to transmit citizenship.  Learn more about the birth of U.S. citizens abroad on the Bureau of Consular Affairs’ website.